Did you know over 200k passport applications are denied annually due to non-compliant passport photos?
Our Application will guide you through all the requirements so every passport photo will be 100% passport and visa photo compliant.
U.S. Department of State Passport Photo Requirements
- A recent color photo taken within the last six months
- Printed in color, on photo quality paper.
- 2”x2” in size (51mm x 51mm)
- Head size must be between 1 inch and 1 ⅜ inches.
- No smiles. You must have a neutral facial expression. Directly face the camera. No shadows on your face.
- Normal clothing. No uniforms, except for religious clothing worn daily.
- Background must be white or off-white in color.
- You cannot wear a hat or head covering. Nothing can cover your hair or hairline unless you normally wear it daily for religious purposes.
- No headphones, sunglasses, or similar items can be worn unless it is a hearing aid or medical device worn daily. Medical certification may be required as proof.
- Prescription glasses are no longer acceptable (Nov 1, 2016).